★ STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT ★
• Hoffman touchless tire changer
• Snap-on computer wheel balancer
★ SCRATCH PROOF INSTALLATION ★
• Top-quality, professional grade Hoffman tire changer with TOUCHLESS mount head
• All other contact points are made of non-marring delrin
• Absolutely no metal comes in contact with your wheels
★ PRECISION COMPUTER BALANCING ★
• State of the art Snap-on computer balancer
• Static balancing available for specialty / hubless wheels
• Outstanding precision & accuracy ensures a smooth ride and extended tire life
* When you purchase your tires from ACE MOTO TECH
★ AFFORDABLE PRICES ★
• Save up to 40% OFF installation when you purchase your tires from us
• Discounted rates start at $39.99 (wheel off bike) or $69.99 (wheel on bike)
• You simply won't find a better deal!
★ EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS ★
• Over 20+ years experience in the motorcycle industry
• All tires will be professionally mounted and balanced
★ OUTSTANDING SERVICE ★
• Extremely clean, fully equipped motorcycle service facility
• Professional and courteous service
• Check out over 300+ reviews about our shop on the GTAM forum
Trust the professionals for expert tire installation & precision balancing
The only thing between you and the road are your tires. It's critical to have motorcycle tires professionally installed and balanced to ensure rider safety and optimum performance.
We are the industry leader when it comes to motorcycle tire installation & balancing. Our shop is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
Our Hoffman tire changer has a touchless mount head, so we guarantee scratch-proof tire installation. We are the only motorcycle shop in Canada with a Snap-on EEWB333B computer wheel balancer. You can be assured of 100% precision balancing accuracy.
Plus , receive additional savings - up to 40% OFF - installation & balancing when you purchase your tires from us. It's always a win-win when you package installation with our already low prices on tires!
Keep reading to see the ACE MOTO TECH difference.
TIRE INSTALLATION & BALANCING